Thursday, June 24, 2004

Don't tell The Boss Lady

But the guy in the fishing section at our local sporting goods store told me "Man you sure are in here a lot." Only because I am trying to figure this bass fishing thing out on the cheap. I am currently purchasing tackle that includes diagrams/instructions of how to set it up and use it.

Otherwise they have this rack of stuff that is likely made in the Dominican Republic for $.12 an hour by 9 year old girls. At least it is cheaper that way! This stuff is also less painful to lose. I fished this morning (and afternoon) in a flooded quarry at our church recreation area. Not a bite, but I am starting to figure out the new equipment, Thanks Pops!

The Talker and The Princess did some stuff and The Boss Lady did some stuff today too. Now you are up to date.

No comments: