Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kicking ass and breaking toes!

I am betting a buck that I broke my pinky toe this morning. Again. Yes, once more.

Three times in one year, because I am. That. Good.

Actually this time hurts waaaaaaay worse than I remember either other time. Hurts too much to even look at it still, so no pictures yet.

So the running toe-tal:

  • One toe broken, slammed into a chair.
  • One toe broken, slammed into a different chair.
  • One toe likely broken, slammed into a broken TV in the garage.

I really should stop doing anything while I am barefooted. But never fear Mom, the goatee was not harmed in the breaking of this toe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...a broken TV...*snicker*
(oh, and "man, I'm sorry!")

A couple of years ago, I discovered this wonderful little group on Yahoo! Groups called "Freecycle." I think there's one for most metro areas.

Anyway, it proves the old, "What's one man's junk..." theory. I've gotten rid of things (like non-working TVs) that I would normally have had to haul off to the dump.

hint hint...

The Father of Five said...

And your loosin' the goatee around Thanksgiving... WHY?

That is HOT!