Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Break!

The Boss Lady is off of work for the next 25 days or so. So went WILD this morning.

Dropped the kids off at Vacation Bible School. Went to breakfast at Rudy's Bar-B-Q. Then I watched my lovely wife push the mower around the backyard. Don't worry, I was running the string trimmer, not sitting on the patio watching the show.

Mowing together, True summer love!



FYI, "mowing together" = Mowing. The. Yard. Gasoline powered lawn machinery and all. Get your minds out of the gutter.

4 comments:

Russ said...

Kill Joy!

Grace said...

25 days? Wow! Now that's some time off. What else you all going to do over the next 3 weeks?

Mike said...

Grace,

We are going to mow the front yard.

And technically it is non-contracted time off, but a break is a break is a break...

UrbanVox said...

My mind was never in the gutter... far from it... but now that you mention... I have a VERY fertile imagination!!
LOL!!!