Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Cast of Characters

Primary Cast

AtHomeDaddy - Writer of this blog and father of The Talker and The Princess

The Talker - 8 year-old son

The Princess - 6 year-old daughter

The Big White Dog - A different big white dog

The Dictator - A 15 pound mutt

The Other OK - A different big orange cat

Marge - My 1968 Chevy truck

The Girls - Our flock of backyard chickens


The Boss Lady - The Talker and The Princess's mother


NOT actually people, but important to the kids
Phillip -
The Talker's baby doll son
Snow White - The Princess' baby doll daughter
Pablo - The Talker's imaginary friend who seems to have been replaced by
Grandma and Grandpa - The Talker's imaginary grandparents who have lots of nice toys
Sharkboy and Lavagirl - Characters from a movie. They play pretend with them, too
Dora, Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar - If you don't know, you are lucky
Mariposa and Boy Mariposa - Our newest pretend characters


Secondary Cast

SAHDs - Stay at home dads, primarily the members of the local SAHDs group

Queen Mother - AtHomeDaddy's Mother
Dad - AtHomeDaddy's Dad
Bro - AtHomeDaddy's Brother
Sis - AtHomeDaddy's Sister

My So Called Aunt - Allegedly AtHomeDaddy's Aunt
Uncle Lemon - Husband of My So Called Aunt
The Babysitter - My So Called Aunt's oldest daughter (see Beautiful and Gorgeous)
Beautiful and Gorgeous - My So Called Aunt's children. I can't keep 'em straight...

Rick - (aka RM) Long time friend - resided 3 states to the right
KRB - The longtime buddy - currently in hiding from the FBI
JB - The college roommate - NOW back in Texas
Racecar Man - The neighborhood crew chief and mechanic
Norm - The home improvement king of the neighborhood
Law Talking Guy - The neighborhood attorney
Other Dad - Another SAHD in the neighborhood.


The Arch Villains
None currently assigned


More to be added as the lies grow...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, time to update the cast. The villians have changed and Princess is at least a year older.

Angel said...

I know who Dora, Diego and so many more. I suppose I'm not lucky. LOL

Anonymous said...

The Cast of Characters?

I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!

I feel better already.

( I was telling a woman about my Talker this morning, and she thought it hilarious. Then she looked at my face and asked why I was not smiling.)

Eric said...

this is such a cool idea?!
mind if I steal it, or do you have it copywritten :)

Unknown said...

I really like your blog. You really seem like you have a handle on things. Thanks.
http://sydanddensdad.blogspot.com

David Aragon said...

I love that your cast includes imaginary friends, I am now asking my "cast" what friends they would like to see mentioned in my blog about them.