Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Back in the Game

The AtHomeFamily is almost back to full strength.

The Talker is yacking non-stop and going nuts with a brand new Jolly Roger flag on his pirate ship/playscape, Thanks to Bob.

The Princess is walking when she chooses. But, she is so fast at crawling, that she still prefers moving on all four.

The Boss Lady survived a long half-day at work. Hopefully The Princess will not keep her up all night, again. TBL is only three days from Spring Break, so she can make it on little sleep if necessary. I hope. 'Cause I needs my snooze time at night.

And me? Nothing exciting. Trying to act like a SAHD today. Laundry, vacuuming, and a little general straightening. I need to make The Boss Lady really happy, since the truck should be invading our driveway sometime in the next two weeks.

No comments: