Thursday, March 24, 2005

Meet Dishwasher, the Midget Babysitter

Our dishwasher may be small, but it is one heck of a good baby nap inducer. The Princess cannot resist a little snooze if we are sitting in the kitchen, while the dishwasher is running.

Right now, she is sitting between me and the dishwasher. And snoozing away.

So I should really be glad we picked the smallest capacity dishwasher. More loads per week = more naps! And that is what AtHomeDaddy is all about.

Now, I wonder if she will sleep with the clothes washer running... Maybe I should roll her out in the garage because the washing machine is ALWAYS running around here.

1 comment:

Chip said...

Something about the whirring of machinery is magic. When CB wouldn't sleep I'd go down to the basement laundry room of our apt. building and start up the drier, set her little comfy seat on top, and wait for her to doze off. It was like magic. Well worth the $1 I had to pay to get the drier going.