Sunday, April 03, 2005

Birthday Party Success

The Princess will be 1 year old in a few days. So we had a birthday party for her this morning, after church. It was a small party with a few neighbors and several of the kid's cousins. The kids all had a blast, and there were only a few tears shed.

The mommies talked about stuff that daddies don't care to discuss in public. The daddies talked about the truck. What a great party. Even if most of the dads almost got in trouble, because we were outside looking at the truck, instead of watching the opening of the presents.

But it is all good. Because there are cupcakes left for breakfast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cupcakes for breakfast! That's also one of our post-birthday traditions.

Happy B'day to Princess from the daddychip family.

Noir Muse said...

Every time I eat cupcakes for breakfast I give a mental note of thanks that I am finally a grown-up.

Rick said...

Why not have cupcakes for breakfast everyday. It's nothing more than a muffin with icing. Why can't muffin's have icing? Pop-tarts do.

Anonymous said...

uh-oh, I better keep Rick away from my kids or I'll be up baking cupcakes every night...

Mike said...

Yeah, well I keep my kids away from Rick for lots of reasons. Diet is one of the minor ones.

Did you know he can rewire a car stereo while the car is in motion, at freeway speeds. And he might have been driving, depending on who tells the story!