Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Voices I Hear

While The Princess is napping and The Talker is eating snack on the JOllie Squishy Bug, I thought I would share a few things that I have heard The Talker say this morning..

"Miss Peggy lives at Mommy's school. Not with the cows."

When I found him standing in the kitchen and staring at the refrigerator, "I am waiting in line for my juice."

"C'mon Buzz Lightyear, lets go scootering."

"Daddy let's go outside and hunt lady bugs."

"Oh NO! I can't hunt lady bugs, I don't have a doodie gun."

"Oh look, the reindeer are eating all the ladybugs!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great post!

I used to love listening in on my kids' talking to themselves, they do come up with the strangest things.

sparkydiva said...

just wait until your kids start singing in the shower! that's greatness!
~b