Thursday, April 23, 2009

I got nothing.

I know it has been almost a week, but there has been nothing happening here.

We did go to the first grade musical performance where the cassette player (yes, I am not joking...) was turned up so loud that you couldn't the kids singing, and did little bit of house cleaning last weekend. Exciting, right?

Otherwise, we are keeping the friends stocked with eggs; I gave away another half dozen this morning and the garden is coming in nicely.

So like I said, I got nothing. See you in another week?

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hey send some eggs down this way! LOL!

The Father of Five said...

I know the feeling...

We have been so busy getting ready for #4's First Communion, and a hectic work schedule - I have had little or no time to do anything blogworthy - let alone try to write a post.

Heck.. The last couple of weeks I have had a hard time just trying to keep up READING other's posts!