Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's funny, until someone pukes

The Princess and I are running through a pile of candy the size of a watermelon while The Talker naps. And she found a new low level of humor when I burped.

I burped. She laughed harder than ever.

I burped again. She was laughing so hard that her eyes were watering.

I repeated the performance and she threw her head back and let out a huge belly laugh.

After 10 minutes of this, I was red from burping. She was red faced from laughing so hard. And I think both of us were nauseous.

Think she would die laughing if I barfed?

1 comment:

Homer K said...

LOL.
My kids are the opposite.
They don't laugh or even bat an eyelid whenever I belch or fart.
In fact, that only encourages me to rip off the loudest and longest ones I can.
My wife frowns on that though.
She figures my daughters will think that is acceptable behaviour.
It won't be so funny if they then let off some rippers in public and high five each other.
She may have a point there.