Friday, November 30, 2007

I hate to tell you this

because I don't want the secret place to get too crowded...

But thanks to (Almost) New Dad, who lives down the street, we have discovered Dublin Dr Pepper AT A SODA FOUNTAIN. And this magical place is only 5 minutes from the house.

And they had the soda mixed properly, too. And they serve pizza. And ice cream. And they have chocolate syrup for your ice cream. And free muffins. And they have lots of stores in Atlanta.

Heck, they would not even care if you put ice cream on the free muffins. Well, they MIGHT care if you do that in Atlanta...

Anyways, I only know for sure that they serve Dublin Dr Pepper at the Jason's Deli by my house. If anyone sees it at other stores I may be willing to pay a finder's fee.

3 comments:

Terry said...

YAY!! i will check out Jason's Deli, but being so far from Dublin...I don't think the pot o' brown at the end of the rainbow will be the same...Good thing I live near ATL... :)

AMR said...

Honestly, I had to google "Dublin Dr. Pepper" to figure out what you are talking about. I like DP and though I'm a diet soda fiend I am not afraid to dabble in the world of sugar drinks on occasion (weakness for sweet tea).

Their website makes it sound like really good stuff -- imperial pure cane sugar just has to taste great.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...nectar of the Gods. How wonderful you can partake of such wonderfulness in fountain form. Though I must admit that good ole' Burleyville has Chicken Express and they serve Dublin Dr. Pepper on tap too! I sometimes stop by there and get a little fix. Enjoy all you can!
KRB