Sunday, August 22, 2004

Think I Could Use it at Her Funeral?

The Mother of the Bride sent me a joke the other day. Thought I would share it with you. If my posting this joke breaches any copyright laws, let me know I will gladly sell out The Mother of The Bride for a small fee or assurances that she will do hard time...

A guy goes on vacation to the Holy Land with his wife and nagging, confused mother-in-law. Halfway through the trip, the mother-in-law dies.

So the guy goes to an undertaker who explains that they can ship the body home, but it'll cost $5,000. Or, they can bury her in the Holy Land for $150.

"We'll ship her home," says the son-in-law.

"Are you sure?" asks the undertaker. "That's a huge unnecessary expense. I can assure you that we will do a very nice burial here."

"Look," says the son-in-law, "two thousand years ago they buried a man here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take the chance with my mother-in-law."


The Mother of the Bride's joke. An oldie, but a goodie - and the joke ain't half bad, either.

Ba Dum Bump

I kid. I love that Mother of the Bride. I love that she sends nice Christmas gifts, I love that she calls on my birthday AND I love that she lives 3 1/2 hours away.

Ba Dum Bump

No comments: