Sunday, January 23, 2005

Because I Love My Wife...

I want to make sure everyone has a current link to the 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup Race Schedule. The Boss Lady would not want you to be ill prepared for the upcoming season.

She really looked super-duper-happy when I reminded her that there are only 28 days until the Daytona 500. I think I even saw a tear in her eye.


Elsewhere in AtHomeFamily Land, nothing exciting lately. The garage clean-out is officially underway. The Boss Lady thought it was because of the cold weather and my search for another playspace for the kids.

Uh, nope.

It is really so that I can hide and watch NASCAR. 28 days might be just enough time to get the garage squared away. I already have the satellite hook-up out there, so all I need is a Dr Pepper machine and I will be in business.

But now, it is me who is crying. When I spell checked this entry, Blogger suggested that I correct NASCAR to MASCARA.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Typo alert: 20005 is a long way away.

Mike said...

I was gonna reply with something witty, but I'll just go fix it.

It is too early for wit.