Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A clothes hound? Here?

The Boss Lady sat and folded clothes last night while she watched a movie. By the time she made it to the bottom of the laundry pile, she folded a small mountain of laundry and sorted it all into baskets.

Me? I was working on the truck and reading. But that is beside the point, this is about the clothes...


This morning I put the clean and folded clothes away. And the breakdown of clean clothes went something like this:

The Princess had two stacks of clothes, that took up less than half a basket.

The wife and I had all of our clean clothes together in one basket, that was not yet full.

And The Talker had so many folded clothes that they filled an entire laundry basket to overflowing. But what should I expect when the boy changes clothes at least four times a day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so funny, I am right now working on a post about laundry and in our household too it is my son who has by far the largest amount of laundry, twice as much as either of his parents and probably 4-5 times as much as his sister. If only I could get him to learn how to use the washer/dryer himself...