Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day 4, Movie Day!

It's not like we haven't watched a movie or two every day since The Boss Lady left but I took it to the WNL this morning. Mad TV fans might know about the WNL - whole 'nother level.

So how did I pick today's feature flick? I flipped over the DVD cases and found the movie that had the longest running time, 115 minutes. That is all I cared about, how long could I keep both kids occupied. Hey, I had a ton of laundry that I needed to fold before the wife comes home tonight.

So what movie was it?

Does it really matter?

If you are worried, I did finish folding laundry AND I got it all put away, too.

AND best of all, the movie is only halfway over. So we can cruise with it right up TNT!

Which is 'til nap time for those of you who are not as hip as me...

No comments: