Wednesday, September 06, 2006

His first dirty joke. I am so P P proud

Last night before bed, The Talker was working on some alphabet puzzle cards. Each card has an a picture and the name of the item. When the puzzle cards are put together, the items on both the left and right sides begin with the same letter of the alphabet.

He was proud of himself while he was reading all of the words to me after he finished most of the cards. But then he stopped cold and I heard him giggle. Then I saw what he was laughing at, the 'P' card. Pizza on one side and pants on the other.

"They both start with P! P P!" The boy acted like this was the funniest thing he had ever heard.

For the next half an hour The Boss Lady and I laughed in the living room while he "P P-ed!" himself to sleep! Every few minutes, when we thought he was finally done and asleep, we would hear it again, "P P!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...oh my...P-P!!!!
That definitely got me chuckling!