Friday, June 06, 2008

World's worst slobs?

I am starting to think this family would qualify.

The Talker had one of his buddies come over for about 4 hours today. I usually try to distract the kiddos by bringing in a friend or two, so that I can clean the house.

But today? In four hours? Got the kitchen cleaned and vacuumed the living room rug. That is ALL!

I wasn't really loafing either. Between cooking lunch and fixing snacks for the herd, I scrubbed and scraped and washed everything I could get to.

Almost 4 hours to get our kitchen presentable? Yuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Cleaning up after our lil family of four is bad enough, but throw in the grandparents and its outrageous. Apparently, everyone was on a cleaning vacation this week except myself and careermom (and you)!!