Thursday, July 03, 2008

Now THAT is a bargain!

This morning, after a quick trip to Dollar Tree, an everything is a buck shop, for more patriotic stuff the Talker and I started decorating Marge, our 40 year old Chevy truck, for the neighborhood 4th of July parade. You'll have to be satisfied with this little sneak peek until tomorrow. I can't risk anyone stealing our great ideas and using them as their own...


While stocking up for our parade extravaganza, we grabbed a few other essentials that you can only get at high quality shops like Dollar Tree. Rest assured, we have not blown the budget this year. I think we are into the decorations for $10. Along with a couple of boxes of $1 candy, we picked up the good stuff.


2 joints for a buck? What a bargain. With 12 glow sticks included? Man, I would have never graduated from college if I had known that I could get 2 for a dollar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you import about 12 dozeon of those to Oregon?

The Father of Five said...

Is the lawn mower in the back part of Marge's decoration???

It looks like there is a red grip on the handle... It COULD fit in!

Love Bears All Things said...

I made a trip to one of those dollar places on Thursday. It is amazing what you can get there. I had three bags full and only spent $20.
I bet you had a hard time finding those joints.
Mama Bear

AMR said...

Joints and glowsticks. Groovy, man. Groovy.