Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brrrrrrrr

We officially have winter. There is ice on the roads and windshields all over town.

Especially on The Boss Lady's car. Her air conditioner went out last summer but the car is small and it has a sunroof, so we did not worry about it. Besides that, I don't drive it very often...

Turns out that she has been without a windshield defroster, too. Not that we have needed it, but it sure would have been handy this morning. The Boss Lady took my car, with the working defroster and I am scraping the windows to see if The Princess and I can get to school on time this morning.

Which is highly doubtful at this moment. Because my hands are coooooooooold!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brrr! i nearly cried the other day when our cars doors were frozen shut

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the cold is brutal this year. Must be global warming/cooling? We just had a horrible ice storm and were out of electric and heat for 5 days. Talk about Brrrr...

stay warm!