Monday, July 19, 2004

The Boss is Back

The Boss Lady went back to work today.  She said I needed to use my time constuctively this week.  
 
Added to The Talker's new bedtime request (Come on, yell it like Dee Snider...):
 
He says "I wanna rock."
Then we scream "ROCK!"

 
We have been trying to memorize new songs.  The song for this week, MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This
 
My-my-my  music hits me so hard
Makes me say,"oh my lord thank you for blessing me
With a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet"
It feels good
When you know you're sown
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat-uh!
U can't touch this

I'll let you know when AtHomeDaddy and The Talker are ready to perform for you.  Besides that, AtHomeDaddy and The Duo went to the park to hang out with other SAHD families today.  First event we have made in a while, and everyone had a blast.  The Boss Lady got home early, so The AtHomeFamily went to drop off some pictures at  Costco
. We are still working on the pictures for our house and have several landscapes that we shot while traveling.







No comments: