Monday, July 05, 2004

T minus 302 hours

The Boss Lady Goes back to work at 6:30am on the 19th. I am down to two weeks vacation time. After the 20th, you guys can all laugh about how much time I got to waste in June and early July, cause there won't be no more for a while.

AtHomeDaddy went fishing. What a freaking surprise! All of the recent fishing trips have just been for a couple of hours at a time. Today was a little different. I was on the water by 7am. While catching several nice fish, time flew by. I headed to the car a couple of hours later. What a surprise to see I had been fishing for 6 hours! A nice trip!

The Talker and The Princess helped mommy pack for our camping trip today. The AtHomeFamily minus the Big White dog is heading to the State Park for The Talker's first camping trip. Since the Princess is going (and it is July!) we will be using one of the nice little cabins right on the lake. Yes, the cabin has AC. Yes, we are wimps. No, I don't want to hear your crap about the AC. But more importantly, I don't want to hear The Talker scream while he is melting in the afternoon heat.

Back to post on Thursday, unless something real exciting comes up! Enjoy the silence.

No comments: