Friday, November 02, 2007

Must be November


Every year I TRY to grow some good looking facial hair sometime after Halloween. It always ends up looking like ass. So every year I shave it off before Thanksgiving.This year is no exception. The goatee is taking shape.

But maybe this year I'll keep it until New Years, just to annoy mom. I'll see her 3 or 4 more times this year and there are only so many things I can do that really get under her skin... Plus, it is already too cold to shave my head again this year.

4 comments:

The Father of Five said...

I too find myself growing out the goatee around this time of year.

It usually revolves around the deer hunting season - growing it out until I am back from the hunting trip - but this year I did not make it (on the trip).

I think I'll grow it out until I get talked to about it at work!

But, then again... I have (and my kids love pointing it out) great streaks through it. When it is kept "Stubbly" you dont see it - as it grows out, the grey really starts showing through.

Although.... I have earned every one of thoes greys, and I wear 'em proud!

Terry said...

So, I mentioned you look just the same... Uhmmmm, well this picture is starting to show your age...You did not have facial hair way back in the day...!!

Anonymous said...

man...I just remember how ugly you are. Glad I don't have to see you everday!
KRB

Rick said...

Looking good Mr. Kotter!