Saturday, December 15, 2007

High $ food and friends

Last night The Boss Lady and I went out to dinner. Without children. And I wore a tie.

Today I feel like crap. Not because we abandoned the children and ate like kings. I really enjoyed that part. But I think I am finally catching the cold that has gone around at The Princess' school.

Big fun since The Boss Lady's family, including cousins and their families are here today. 24 or so people hanging out at our house. All day. Long.

So I am hiding in the back of the house and away while my children terrorize their cousins. But from what I can hear, it seems to be pretty mutual.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

A tie? Really?

Angel said...

I hope you feel better. I got to see my nieces today for the first time in ages and know what you mean about terrorizing. LOL. Although it's better than it used to be. Get well.