Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It is about time

Yesterday The Boss Lady came home a couple of hours early. So I jumped on the chance to get the outside Christmas lights strung on the front of the house. Though it is a wimpy display, compared to some of our previous year's decorating, I am declaring the outside now fully decorated.

I usually do this the day after Thanksgiving, but I guess something better came up. Since then I have not wanted to venture into the attic without having The Boss Lady around in case I fall to my death. to hand things back down to. I know she would not want to miss out on the chance to laugh at me breaking my neck. to help out.

While I was climbing around on the roof, The Princess was helping The Boss Lady. They rearranged the living room and set up the Christmas tree. Most of the decorations are now displayed inside. Still, I can't say that we finished getting ready for Christmas until all of the empty boxes are out of the living room. At this rate that might take a few weeks...

2 comments:

Terry said...

No decorating for me this year.. :( With all my adventures back in Bama, it would be pointless to decorate and then only have three days to look at my displays.... Maybe I will just get everything out and look at it before I rearrange the boxes back into their hiding spots....

Ginger said...

I had a hard time getting motivated to decorate this year but I knew I would be happy when it was finished. Hubby did not help with the outside lights but he has gone out there several times and stood my dear back up. And yes, all of my boxes are out of the living room (and in the garage.)