Thursday, February 09, 2006

I think he broke my brain

The boy woke up an hour early this morning. Don't know why. Don't really care. I just know that I was nowhere near ready to get rolling.

So after breakfast he wanted to watch a movie. Thinking I might get a few minutes to nap before little sister woke up, I let him watch Shrek 3D.

But watching the ogre in 3D was not good enough for him. He wanted to share the early morning 3D experience with dad. So I lay on the couch with 3D glasses on, watching too.

Now? He is watching again. And I am trying to get my eyes to readjust. Now everything has a weird purple tint and seems to be jumping out at me. Blogging in 3D is a little odd.

And now we can all see what happens when AtHomeDaddy doesn't get enough sleep. But believe me, it is even scarier in 3D.

No comments: