Thursday, August 24, 2006

Home run

I am heading back home for a couple of days. The kids get to hang out with mom at work this afternoon and at home with her all day on Friday. Though I doubt they will actually spend much time at home. The Boss Lady always has something good for them to do.

KB's dad died unexpectedly this week. So I'll be heading home this afternoon to attend funeral services Friday. Buck was a huge guy, that we should have all been terrified of as teenagers. But he was actually a giant teddy bear and KB's friends loved hanging out with Buck. He will be missed by his family and innumerable friends.

Mom and Dad are out of town this week, so I'll have their house to myself. But short of raiding the fridge of sodas, I doubt if I'll make too much of a mess there on this trip.

No comments: