Thursday, August 03, 2006

If she kneecaps him, Elmo will be soooooo sad.

I think The Princess might have been watching Scarface last night while we slept. Whatever it was, she has perfected her Mafioso Goon voice. I kept hearing her from the other room "Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? "

Once I got to the bottom of the laundry basket I went searching for The Princess and her hostage. Turns out a couple of Elmo dolls were getting the third degree while sitting in a rocking chair. But the Elmos would make good mobsters. 'Cause they weren't sayin' nuffin.

As I walked away I heard The Princess trying the soft approach "You WERE talking to me! I love you Elmo."

2 comments:

Kenneth Love said...

Wasn't "Are you talkin' to me?" from Taxi Driver though? Much better movie, anyway, in my opinion.

Mike said...

You are right. My Pacino movie knowledge could use a brush up. Good time to sign up for NetFlix I think.