Thursday, August 03, 2006

If she kneecaps him, Elmo will be soooooo sad.

I think The Princess might have been watching Scarface last night while we slept. Whatever it was, she has perfected her Mafioso Goon voice. I kept hearing her from the other room "Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? "

Once I got to the bottom of the laundry basket I went searching for The Princess and her hostage. Turns out a couple of Elmo dolls were getting the third degree while sitting in a rocking chair. But the Elmos would make good mobsters. 'Cause they weren't sayin' nuffin.

As I walked away I heard The Princess trying the soft approach "You WERE talking to me! I love you Elmo."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't "Are you talkin' to me?" from Taxi Driver though? Much better movie, anyway, in my opinion.

Mike said...

You are right. My Pacino movie knowledge could use a brush up. Good time to sign up for NetFlix I think.