Monday, August 27, 2007

1 down, 179 school days until summer.

The Talker 's Kindergarten.

Good report from the teacher and the boy. Day 1 was a rousing success.

Across town The Princess and two other staff member's kids kept things interesting at staff training, when the director realized she forgot to make arrangements for the child care we were expecting. I did not have to pay a lot of attention during training. I was too busy trying to keep The Princess quiet so everyone else could listen.

Now we are all vegging out and recovering from day 1. I bet we are all in bed early tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a successful first day for everyone! I hope there are many many more to come!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a countdown to next summer-- starting in this summer. Glad everyone made it through day 1.

Ginger said...

Congrats on the first day!

KC said...

Oh man, counting to 180 will be too slow for me. I'll count to Christmas vacation instead ;)

Terry said...

I always counted to the next available holiday.. which is in 3 2 1.... LABOR DAY!!! OMG, I dont have to work Sunday!!! I think I will enjoy a nice sack lunch!! :)