Thursday, August 30, 2007

Maybe I shouldn't have served that pickle relish with her breakfast...

The Princess is delirious. Maybe it was that 4 year old pickle relish that I pulled from the depths of the fridge this morning.

So coming home from the grocery store she told me a series of jokes. Here is a nice sample for your enjoyment.

Knock Knock.
Who's There?
No! You should say "Who is it?"
Who is it?
LavaGirl in a princess dress!


Why did the spy cross the road in front of the truck without asking?
Why?
No! You say "Why DID the spy cross the road in front of the truck without asking?
Why DID the spy cross the road in front of the truck without asking?
Because he was at a stop light!
And because he was a house!
And a poop!

As you can imagine, it just kind of went down hill from there. Which might not have happened SOOOO quickly if I had not laughed at her with so much enthusiasm. But the girl is a comic genius.

Hang out with her for an hour and I dare you not to laugh.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Okay, so let me get this straight... They don't have to ask, if they are a POOP.... That's what I thought, but in not such a kind way....

Anonymous said...

No, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.