Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kindergarten, step one

We went tonight to The Talker's school for Meet the Teacher Night. I don't think we could have been more pleased with the teacher. From what I understand she has been teaching Kindergarten at the school for 20 years or more. So I doubt The Talker will provide her any challenges that she can't handle.

The Boy is on cloud nine tonight. He likes his teacher but he is bouncing off the walls because his best buddy in the neighborhood is in the same class. One of his team mates from out Soccer team last Spring is in the class, too. Good times.

We celebrated a successful evening with a run to Costco for The Talker's favorite ice cream. Vanilla. Yeah, it still surprises me that a kid who will dress like this only likes vanilla ice cream, but whatchagunnado?

3 comments:

Terry said...

In the eternal fight of good vs. evil, you have introduced us to yet a third superman...I am concerned what this one might stand for...

Mike said...

On that particular mornign it was a fight against the evil Daddy and sleep. He dressed up and then woke me up for the morning by jumping right on my chest.
Good Times.

Terry said...

After my chicken lady and that horrible chicken leg..... WELL, those chicken feet are just too much to take... That is the cutest picture!! But no thanks, I will pass on the sack lunch!! and yes, I am sure he could stop traffic!!