Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I think I am allergic to these people

Allergy season is in full force here. Everything, including the wife and kids, seems to make me sneeze at this time of year. Add to that, The Boss Lady came home with Pink Eye last week and everything is turning up roses. Damned pollen producing roses that make people sneeze...

Tomorrow is The Talker's first school field trip. So this morning on the way into school he wanted me to teach him the Best Day Ever song from SpongeBob. I only knew one line, so once the girl and I got home, I found it on YouTube. Now I'll be singing this wonderful little tune all day long.



Hope it gets stuck in your heads, too.

As far as the rest of the stuff, the wife may or may not be contagious. But she ain't pregnant. Yeah for pink eye. The dog may die if it turns out he dug up my little tree on the patio and the kids are doing fine.

All because they don't have goopy eyes and they were asleep when the tree was slaughtered. So it may indeed be the Best Day EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Everybody sing along...

2 comments:

Will said...

Yeah, it's been stuck in my head all day long buddy. Thanks a bunch. It really helps that HH7 heard it and has been singing it all day too.

Terry said...

HA!! I am too smart for your little games.... I did not play the video.. It is not stuck in my head.... nanny nanny boo boo....