Monday, January 12, 2009

My Favorite Brother in Law said it best

There were lots of comments about the fence while we were having The Talker's birthday party last Saturday.

The best of all came from My Favorite Brother in Law. "I thought Reagan told Gorbachev to tear that thing down!"

Yeah, the fence really is that big.

I think photos do not really do it justice, but here is a comparison shot for you.

The old fortress, a 7 ft tall fence

The new, 8 ft of wooden privacy sitting atop a 4 ft tall retaining wall


By the way, don't you hate it when you are working up some photos for an earth shattering blog post whining about the most recent neighborhood injustice and the chickens in your backyard won't leave your untied show strings alone?

Yeah, me too.


1 comment:

Leighton @ My Best Investments said...

That's a handsome fence, man.

The only thing better than a seven foot fence is an eight foot fence!