Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I think I am allergic to these people

Allergy season is in full force here. Everything, including the wife and kids, seems to make me sneeze at this time of year. Add to that, The Boss Lady came home with Pink Eye last week and everything is turning up roses. Damned pollen producing roses that make people sneeze...

Tomorrow is The Talker's first school field trip. So this morning on the way into school he wanted me to teach him the Best Day Ever song from SpongeBob. I only knew one line, so once the girl and I got home, I found it on YouTube. Now I'll be singing this wonderful little tune all day long.



Hope it gets stuck in your heads, too.

As far as the rest of the stuff, the wife may or may not be contagious. But she ain't pregnant. Yeah for pink eye. The dog may die if it turns out he dug up my little tree on the patio and the kids are doing fine.

All because they don't have goopy eyes and they were asleep when the tree was slaughtered.

And the biggest news of the weekend, The Talker and I figured out how to do backflips off of jumps on Tony Hawk's Project 8. After hours of virtual flipping, Our thumbs are a little tired and we now have vertigo.

So it may indeed be the Best Day EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Everybody sing along...

4 comments:

Terry said...

Nope, still not playing the video...

Sucka!!

Anonymous said...

STop!!! it's in my head now too.

Terry said...

OMG.... You totally WIN!!!

cuz it's the song that never ends... it just goes on and on my friend.....Now I HAVE started singing it not knowing what it is...

I am sure Bama Boy will appreciate the gesture...... cuz it's the song that never ends!!!

Mike said...

What do I win?

Sack Lunches for a year?