Tuesday, October 16, 2007

RSS feed? Maybe!?!

I don't use RSS or Atom feeds when I read blogs. So I had never even looked at the settings for blogger's site feeds. Anyways, after a reader asked about RSS feeds, I went over to feedburner and burned a feed.

I think it is set up properly. But I am not sure. If anyone is having trouble using feeds on this blog, let me know and I'll just give up and put things back the way they were...

Anyways, want the feed link? Here you go,

http://feeds.feedburner.com/athomedaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never had any trouble with your feed. I have had a difficult time getting a feedburner feed for my blogs. I should probably get over my past defeats and try to make one for my current blog.

[After all, if you can figure it out, then certainly I can too. *tee-hee* ;-) ]