Sunday, April 27, 2008

Must be springtime!

The Boss Lady just spent the morning cleaning and de-cluttering the kid's bedrooms.

They will say that spring cleaning never killed anyone but I didn't want to risk it. So I spent the morning hiding out in the garage, working on the old truck then I pulled out the long ignored guitar and changed the strings that have been on it for at least a couple of years.

You would think that after all that I would either be able to drive the truck OR play the guitar, but you would be wrong. The truck is still in pieces and I still don't know how to wail on the Fender Acoustic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you tried and I believe that in the end, that's what really matters.

Well, that and the fact that you got out of scrubbing baseboards!

AMR said...

I love my garage. Have an old dorm fridge functioning as a beer cooler and everything.

My son has discovered my fondness for the place and frequently joins me. He does his own thing, however, so no big deal.

I just tell my wife I'm going to the garage to piddle around (whatever that means).