Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Todays forecast - Perfect tent weather

100% chance of trashing the living room. And less than a 50% chance of getting any laundry folded. Sorry, Boss Lady.

The Princess and I set out to finish up the laundry this morning. It was supposed to be a day full of fun and adventure. Getting stains out, folding and putting away the clean laundry = big happy fun time!

But we seemed to get sidetracked on a different adventure. Tent City has sprung up in the middle of our living room.



But let me tell you something. This girl can CAMP! I count no less than 3 pair of shoes in our hideout. Including one set of sparkly high heels. When I pointed out that they might not be the best camping shoes, The Princess assured me that they are "just here for decorations."

I also counted 2 baby dolls, 4 stuffed animals, 5 pillows and 4 blankets. I am pretty sure you can tackle Mt Everest with less gear. But evidently you can't defeat the mountain of laundry laying on the love seat...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as your tents weren't provided by the FEMA, you should be OK.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, our chair, clamp & sheet tents are less toxic and more durable than FEMA trailers!