Saturday, April 26, 2008

This one should be easy.

when compared to last weekend.

One soccer game, one birthday party, church and sleep that does not involve a football field or a tent.

Then again, I made it through last weekend without a migraine. This weekend, I guess I have time for a broken brain. So pass the Excedrin and the Imitrex and move along. Quietly.

I woke up at 4 with a doozy of a headache. I moved to the couch so that The Boss Lady could sleep without me tossing and turning while I was looking for that one elusive position that would allow me to sleep. I must have found it.

At 5 I headed back to bed, but there was a little boy curled up on my side. So I headed to his bed. But when I lay down, I was laying on top of The Talker. Evidently, that was a little GIRL in mommy's bed. So I went to her bed. And I found out why she had abandoned the most comfy twin bed in the world - Pull-Up leak! Luckily I had not climbed into her bed.

Back to the couch for some tossing and turning until 7, when The Talker came running/yelling/pounding a bass drum into the living room, looking for Saturday cartoons.

I found the remote, picked a channel and made a run for his room, since I finally had a bed to crash on. But I never found the sweet spot again. No more sleep, just a nice headache in full bloom.

So now I have accomplished 2 things that were not on our Saturday calendar. I have a headache AND I have fully bitched and whined about it.

It sure is nice to have an easy weekend once in a while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so hate waking up with a headache. Sucks for sure. Hope you're feeling better now.