Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Old Boss Lady

I like being married AND alive, so I won't tell you the number, but today is The Boss Lady's Birfday. Happy Birthday, Boss.

For the record, she is the luckiest woman alive, because she gets to spend the entire day on a ranch. In Texas. With my extended family. What is that thing about 2 out of 3 ain't bad?

I thought TBL had done me a favor when she brought home her own birthday cake from work. They brought her two, and did not even cut into one of them. But I noticed that the she and the kids cut into it last night, so I guess I need to scramble her up some birthday eggs or something.

So tell me, eggs? For your birthday? Would you hit your spouse with a frying pan for that?

What if the guy was on day two (or three), I lost count, of a migraine?

Addundum: I forgot to add, I decided, in my husbandly wisdom, that The Boss Lady would rather NOT have a herd of strangers and neighbors in our backyard all day long, so I declined to participate in Austin's First Funky Chicken Coop Tour. Maybe next year, with any cluck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday Wife of AT Home Daddy (WAHD!)