Monday, November 09, 2009

Facing up to the whining and bitching (and burning and itching).

A followup to a post I made almost two weeks ago:


The short answer: Yep. Still burns like a @#(*_@)$*)(#%&(*^@*&^# !

The long answer: Yep. Still burns like a @#(*_@)$*)(#%&(*^@*&^# ! And it hurts like a @#$)(#&% when ANYthing touches my face. And anything includes stuff like pillows, clothes, air. You know, stuff like that.

In the next two weeks I have been assured this will get worse. So much bitching and moaning to look foward to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't take this wrong, but your starting to look like me in Highschool!!! I remembering all that burning and itching and stuff....Hang in there Man!
KRB

The Father of Five said...

Holy Moley....

Mike, that LOOKS painful... I can not even begin to imagine what it FEELS like...

I guess, the only thing I can say is to keep your eye on the prize.. A healthier layer of dermis when you make it through to the other side....

Sit back (indoors or at least in the shade), relax, and enjoy a Dr. Pepper for me...

Jen said...

Wow, Mike. That does look super painful/burny. I hope you get through it quick. What if you stick some cold cans of Dr. Pepper on your face? Do you think it would hurt or numb the area? Hmmm... not sure you want to try it, but it's a thought. ;) Hang in there!