Monday, March 24, 2008

AtHomeBum

I find myself in a unique position for a a stay at home dad this morning. It is a weekday. And there are no children here. Mondays, I generally get my fill of kids on the first work day of the week. But The Princess' school is closed for Easter Monday. So she went to work with The Boss Lady.

The Talker is off at school. Where he stays until 2:45. I'll drive out and pick up The Princess at 1. Leaving me with 4 1/2 hours to get the following things finished up:

Front yard mowed, trimmed and edged
Workout at the YMCA fitness center
Dishes out of, and more into, the dishwasher
Dirty laundry washed, clean laundry folded, folded laundry put away
Backyard and veggie garden watered
My car filled up with gas
Grocery run - we are out of Dr Pepper...
Naptime!

OK, so that list may be a little much for a 4 1/2 hour block of free time. Just in case it is, I think I'll start at the bottom and work my way up to the top.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Terry said...

ha ha ha.... clean laundry folded.... oh, that is a good one....