Saturday, March 29, 2008

Because I know you couldn't sleep
until I told you

I took Terry and Jen's advice and renewed our cell phone contract for another two years. New freebie phone should be here Monday, but I chickened out and did not spend the $ to get a cool slider/smartphone/gps enabled/mp3 playing/video broadcasting unit. Heck it isn't even a flip phone.

So the teens will still laugh at me, but i get to laugh at The Boss Lady, since I ordered her a pink phone. The girl may like pink frilly stuff, but the momma, not so much. Heck, I only had to listen to her whine for a month when the kids bought her purple Crocs.

Hey, if she did not want the pink one, she should have beat me to the online order form.

4 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Hi Mike,
Been lurking. But I decided to comment on the phone thing. I got a letter from AT&T/Cingular yesterday offering me a deal to renew my contract. 2 years sure passes fast. I don't really need a new phone and if I renew, I'll lose 2000 acumulated rollover minutes so I'm just holding steady to see what else they offer. I've been with them for 4+ years and its been a good relationship.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

My Dad got my mom a pink phone, too! Haha That's funny! Glad it all worked out for you guys!

Terry said...

Ooohhh Mike. Tell me you didn't! I hope the Boss Lady doesn't kick your arse... Ewwwww PINK!!

side note.. I never lost roll-over minutes with a renewal, only if I changed my existing plan, but not on a renewal...:(

Mike said...

If the woman hasn't kicked me in the arse for all the crap I have dished out in the last 15 years, then I doubt the pink phone will push her over the edge.

But there is always that ONE straw that breaks the camel down, right?