Friday, March 21, 2008

Bracket Braggin'

Some of my buddies take NCAA March Madness very seriously. I watch as many games as I can, but mainly because if I don't then The Boss Lady will take the remote control away and we will end up watching the Project Runway marathon or something.

A few years ago I started making up a March Madness bracket. Some guys spend days thinking through each pick. But I never spend much time on it. I think my bracket took me less than 10 minutes this year and that included registering for ESPN.com.

So how does a guy who knows nothing about college basketball do during the first round? Top 96% of all entries on ESPN at the present time, thank you very much.

Hey, SOMEBODY had to pick Western Kentucky over Drake. Whatever that means.


For the record, no, I did not pick the 'Horn to run the table. Also, this likely concludes my bragging about college basketball for the year. The only bet I am willing to make for now is that by Round 2 my win percentage will be somewhere around 30%

Addendum 1 4:21 pm: OK, Once I quit updating this post, you'll know the downhill slide has begun. 97%, Babyyy!

No comments: