Monday, October 06, 2008

Do you ever

Type up an entire entry, re-read it and decide that it is just too stupid to post?

Yeah, me neither. (As evidenced by the 1425 posts I have made to this blog...) That is, until this morning.

Consider yourself lucky that I just deleted the insane ramblings I was about to post about the carpool and eating lunch each Monday at The Talker's school.

I'll hit the highlights in case you really need to know...

Carpool = love.
Lunch with 20 first graders and a 4 year old in tow, does not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! lol
Seriously... I don't think I would ever be able to cope with it...
I've been volunteered (not my idea) to teach basic computer skills to TB's school class...
worst thing is... what do you teach to a lot of 4 year olds? with TB is easy... he's been around computers since he was born... but what about the ones that were never allowed to touch their home computers??? and 28 of them???
aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!! :)