Friday, June 19, 2009

The 7 year old MIGHT live through the weekend

As I was declaring a general strike on my laundry service if the boy would not, at a minimum, put his worn clothing in a dirty clothes basket, The Talker tried to make a funny:

"Yeah, and Dad, if mom does not get all of the laundry folded this morning, then we will FORCE her to do it, right?"

"Uh, son, have you met your mother? I have and I don't think either one of us will be FORCING her to do anything, anytime soon."

Just FYI, there is also a strike called in the kitchen. If dishes don't make it all the way INTO the sink, they don't get washed. I am not a hunter/gatherer, so don't leave a trail of plates for me to collect or they won't get washed anymore.

1 comment:

UrbanVox said...

LOL!!!!
Yup... The situation here at home is kinda like that too... :)