Friday, February 29, 2008

Blog housekeeping

Yesterday I logged in to post and my text had disappeared from my blog pages. After dorking around with the template on blogger for a while, I got it mostly set up the way I like it. Except that I can't get the Archives to look right.

So I am trying out an archive calendar that I found over at phydeaux3.blogspot.com. If anyone can figure out how to push the archive title list over to a right side alignment, like the rest of my sidebar, I would welcome the help.

So if my blog tanks in the next few days, blame it on blogger.

Edit: I got the sidebar to line up properly. I couldn't tell you how I did it, but it looks OK in IE and Firefox

Edit 2: I did not like the way the calendar looked on the sidebar. I finally got that nearly fixed, too. It isn't exactly the way I want it ,but close enough. Pretty good for a guy with no knowledge of CSS code.

4 comments:

Darren said...

The calendar isn't completely flush right. It's bothering me.

Just kidding. It looks good.

AtHomeDaddy said...

Yeah, nothing on the template seemed to make sense to move the calendar over. So there it stays, I guess.

AMR said...

I like how the title of the post pops up when you scroll over a date. Nice addition.

AtHomeDaddy said...

I had never even noticed that feature!