Thursday, February 07, 2008

Somebody must be barefoot

I am sure someone went to work or school barefooted this morning. Because I just made a pass through the house, picking up stray shoes and returning them to their rightful storage places.

While I was stowing the shoes I counted 8 pairs, including 4 pair of Crocs, two pair of plastic princess shoes, three single shoes with no mate and one unmatched pair of cowboy boots. If I was willing to look harder, I could probably round up another two or three pair of shoes from the yard and garage.

I won't even tell you how many pairs of underwear I picked up in the hallway and kitchen this morning. Or WHY there were three different sizes of underwear under the dining table...

1 comment:

Angel said...

Giggle... cute. In my house socks seem to appear all over the place like magic.