Sunday, July 20, 2008

My family will make you sick!

Saturday, all morning and early afternoon spent at a family reunion. Saturday late afternoon at the park. Saturday evening, spent at the outdoor musical with some of the same family from the reunion.

Sunday, barf.

Everywhere.

Coincidence? I think not.

So now, a note to the extended family. You people make my daughter sick!

The pediatric nurse says this stomach bug can run it's course in a couple of days or take it's time over the course of 10 days. And a side note - the wife leaves town for 3 days in about 36 hours.

Thanks guys. I'll return the favor sometime.

Soon!

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Well, more than likely the culprit was food that was eaten and not family members but I know you were trying to see the lighter/humorous side of things.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Well, at least they should be mostly over it by the time she leaves right?

Still...sucks!