Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Look out water, here we come!

The Princess and I have completed our first year of pre-school.

When we started, I was not sure we would make it all the way until December. But the idea of going to school kind of grew on her. And I think that she liked the fact that I was always around. For a girl who will hardly ever give me a hug at bed time, she always ran up to me on the playground and gave me the best hugs.

Also, I gotta say, it was a profitable day to be Mr. Mike. The parents take up a collection for end of the year gifts for each staff member. I ended up with a gift card to our favorite restaurant another to Home Depot and a stack of cash. If the Boss Lady asks, it was $37.54, OK?

The Princess and I blew off our sack lunch sammiches today and used some of that new found wealth to by a pizza. Don't tell the boy.

The Talker has school until next Thursday. Once he is done, you will have to come to the pool if you need to see us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good start to the summer!! Money and pizza = can't get better!