Thursday, May 22, 2008

My MP3 player? It sounds confused...

Father of Five posted up the content of his MP3 player. And he asked what was in mine. If I could find it, it would look something like this...

  • Precious Memories Alan Jackson
  • Songs for the Daily Planet Todd Snider
  • Step Inside this House Lyle Lovett + 3 other CDs
  • 50 Number Ones George Strait + tracks from 21 other CDs
  • The Austin Sessions Kris Kristofferson
  • Back to Black Amy Winehouse
  • Cold Snap Albert Collins + single tracks from 5 other CDs
  • Corinne Bailey Rae Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Craftsman Guy Clark + a couple of extra tracks
  • The Essential Willie Nelson
  • Genius Loves Company Ray Charles
  • Lonelyland Bob Schneider
  • Pale Sun, Crescent Moon Cowboy Junkies
  • Studio Cowboy Junkies
  • Tracy Chapman Tracy Chapman + a few other tracks
  • Waltz Across America Cowboy Junkies + 5 other CJ CDs


OK, from this list it is obvious that I don't like ALL kinds of music. Rap? Not much here. Hard rock? You'll have to look pretty hard to find any in my collection. Classical? It's alright, but I only have so much flash memory to work with...

Now the stuff I like, I like a lot. Thus, the need to have 8 Cowboy Junkies CDs and the better part of 23 George Strait discs at my finger tips. And in case you need some church hymns and good drinkin' songs? Those I got.


No comments: