Friday, July 09, 2004

Things I didn't get done today

I had big plans today. Home from a few days of fishing, nice and relaxed. Plans were out the window by 11:00am.

I was going to mow and weed-eat and edge the yard. Have not even walked outside.

Planned to work in the garage, getting the workshop set-up to make some toys for neighbor kids birthdays. Have only walked into the garage to get laundry out of the dryer twice.

I need to get out in the garden and weed and pick veggies from the last four days. I opened the back door for The Big White Dog two times, does that count?

I still need to work out the plans for the new laundry center. Maybe just throwing stuff in the closet floor is a good idea.

Accomplishments for today:

I watched two hours of The 40 Best Celebrity Feuds on VH1.

I changed a diaper. It was messy and could not wait for The Boss Lady to wake up from her nap. Believe me, The Talker and I tried...

I drank a Dr Pepper or two.

I convinced The Boss Lady that going out for BBQ tonight would be a better idea than microwaved chicken patty sammiches.

And I listend to a couple of hours of Guy Clark, including The Cape and South Coast of Texas.

All in all, not a bad day.

No comments: